- 0.7 Kilograms (kg)
- 220 Volt (v)
- For Winding Wire
- Wire Stripper
Hand Held Enamel Wire Stripper TSO 316 is made up of electronic no-grade regulator, Phase series motor and stripping blade. With portable and durable micro point switch and spinning type carbon brush and it has the following prominent advantages: high speed, high efficiency, easily operating, stability, easy installation, low failure rate, high production efficiency and novel design,and etc.
- Put enameled wire head in to the middle of the blade, and press power switch, motor start turning immediately.
- Make enameled wire moving along the axial in the opposite directions until it reaches the end of the enamelled wire. Then you can strip the point film cleanly.
- Release the power switch.
- Repeat the steps as above.
- Hand-held enameled wire strippers, easy move.
- Adjust speed according to wire size, the thicker the higher.
Available Wire Sizes
0.5 mm - 3.0 mm (Need not to change blade for different wire size)
5 mm-50 mm
Speed adjustment mode
Step less speed regulation
NOTICE FOR ADJUSTING WIRE DIAMETER
- When enamelled wire sizes are different, you can adjust speed potentio meter to strip the paint film cleanly. Method to adjust the speed: the thinner the slower and the thicker the higher. If the paint film cannot be stripped cleanly. Increase the speed until it is stripped cleanly. If enameled wire is damage the process of adjusting the speed, you should reduce speed until it can meet your requirements. Select the most suitable rotational speed as the corresponding wire size work speed.
- When strip the end of enameled wire, do not take wire away from the three claw blade immediately. Its better to take away the wire after blade stop rotating. In order to avoid enameled wire suddenly left blade and lead to damage blade edge.
- The shell is made of voltage resistance plastic material, it is safe and reliable.
- Get all wires straightened out before stripping to avoid the wire cannot into the middle of the blade.
- After a long usage, when the power is not available, remove the safety cover and clean the paint film powder.
- 10 Per Month
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
Door No.-63/2, Above Mahalakshmi Granites, Near I.G. Circle, Sarakki Main Road, J.P. Nagar, 1st Phase, Bengaluru Karnataka India 91-80-26532210