- Winding, Taping and Soldering Machine
- For Winding, Taping, Soldering
- Cast Iron
- Wire Winding Machine
- Grey and Blue
Integrating multi automatic winding taping machines and an automatic soldering machine to a production line by belt, each automatic winding machine assembled vibration bowl for feeding, Coil products made by previous machine are transferred to next machine's vibration bowl by belt line, then it make up a production line, which applying in high volume, high efficiency transformer coils' winding and soldering production.
Vantage of flexible connections
1) Flexible producing and convenient changing machine models, we can set up a production line in according to the number of windings group.
2) Saving labour cost. Suitable for high volume production by using single type of machines, one worker can operate 2~3 production lines.
3) Conformance requirements for the bobbins, enameled wire, tape and other material is low.
4) There are a few spares between the machines, if one of employees leave, lack of material or equipment failure, etc., the production line does not stop.
1) The core standard parts are imported high-quality components.
2) The main body of winding machine is made of cast iron. The whole machine weight is up to 820KG, which ensures the stability of the equipment.
3) Equipment with fast replacing spindle fixture structure, which can be replaced without removing the screw.
4) Assembled by ASCEND original multi-axial taping structure, thoroughly solved the problems in the field like failure winding, taping deviating and so on.
5) 300 meters of tape can be installed, triple using time than existent.
6) Multiple devices is connected with the belt line without help from labors.
High-frequency transformers, low frequency transformers, switching power coils and other transformers.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 2000 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
Door No.-63/2, Above Mahalakshmi Granites, Near I.G. Circle, Sarakki Main Road, J.P. Nagar, 1st Phase, Bengaluru Karnataka India 91-80-26532210